Thursday, January 17, 2008

Wonder of Wonders, Miracle of Miracles

The day has finally come when Blake has found the desire to try out his legs. The timing of this event has been in question for quite a while. However, sources suspected that he would make the attempt when his father was away and when there was no paparazzi in site. Little did Mr.Wobbly suspect that his own mother would ambush him with the camera that "just happened" to be on the counter. There is no news yet if Blake will be pressing charges. (I don't know what is going on with the video layout. I guess Blogger is unable to show the video in a vertical position; sorry but you will just have to turn your head to the side.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! His bum is thanking his legs right now for the much needed break.

Lora said...

Seriously, Michelle I'm sure you're right. So cool that it is on video.