So Bristol loves to call or even pretend to call Aunt Lisa. It used to be she would want to call Collin, but somehow it has now moved to Lisa. Well she picked up our phone the other day and pushed a few numbers and said "I call Aunt Lisa". Then she put the phone up to her ear and this was the conversation she had, "Oh hi Blake. Whatcha doin'? ... Oh, bye bye". I then asked her what Blake said he was doing and this was her response, "Tickling Collins toes". I thought it was pretty cute that she made this all up in her head. I thought you would all get a kick out of it too.
3 comments:
Somehow she knows that tickling toes does happen. Blake actually likes to hang out in his crib and stick his feet against the side until you tickle him through the bars.
how cute. I love hearing about the little things that they do.
That is funny. I have to say all the kids in Nor Cal in the family seem to be really interested in feet, however. Feet in the nose, teasing in the car, tickling. They must be teases. Where do they get that from?
Post a Comment