Thursday, January 31, 2008

Family Pic

So here is a copy of the family picture. Mom and I looked at all of them and this one seemed to be the best. I have edited it a little on the program we have. By no means does this have to be the one everyone wants but I thought you all might be interested in seeing a picture. Oh and Lisa sorry Collin has such a serious face, but his expression didn't really change in any picture.

6 comments:

Lora said...

Thanks for the pic! If there wasn't at least one kid doing something funny in the picture what would the cousins have to mock each other about later? Besides, remember the picture of the four girls with Michelle floating off into the distance? Need I say more.

Anonymous said...

I don't remember floating off? What picture are you talking about?

Lora said...

You know, the one that Nicole looks cute in and you do too but your dress is black and so is the background so you look like you're floating away. Then Lisa and I are all 80's and we don't like it. It is only the four of us and is usually hanging in Mom and Dad's room, but none of us like it. We always mock it.

Nate said...

I wasn't sure which picture she was talking about either. Also Dad has a kind of funny face, but he has the same face in multiple pictures (so did Dylan). I was confused about it until Mom brought to my attention that Terry had us say things (you know like fuzzy pickles or something). Mom said, "I think she chose too long of a saying". I agree. However, it was the best picture of all of us.

Rebecca said...

Aww, I love this picture, it's really cool. I like the use of the log, very artistic. I'm so proud to be related to you guys!

Lisa said...

I guess we should not have drugged Collin prior to the shoot. Just kidding! Usually he is just a blur in pictures so at least now you can see him. He takes after Chris in the not wanting pictures taken category.