Thursday, January 03, 2008

Christmastime is here...

I told them to say "fuzzy pickles" and then Collin was insistent on doing "cut the pickle."
Collin placing the star atop the tree once it is decorated. This is a job that is tradition in Chris' family and comes only after much deliberation. It was necessary to pull out the picture from last Christmas to prove it was Collin's turn.

Dylan and Chris found the perfect tree and then Dylan attempted to cut it down, it was a bushier job than what he expected. Luckily Chris was there to lend a hand. On the way home Chris commented how he hoped the guy tied the tree down tight on the top of the car. To which the peanut gallery commented,
D: "I hope our tree doesn't fall off the top of the car."
C: " I hope our car doesn't fall off the cliff; that would be pretty dangerous."

1 comment:

Lora said...

They are getting so big and funny! The tree looks beautiful.