After Christmas some friends and I visited Santa Cruz. It was damp and green and smelled lovely.
All the moss was open on the trees.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! What kind of camera was used? If I had a wish I would wish for a REALLY nice camera. Oh, and I would wish to be a REALLY good photographer.
It was Keith's camera. It is pretty high tech digital. I'll ask him what it is. Plus he takes a lot of pictures and fiddles with them on the computer before he posts them. P.S. you are funny:)
3 comments:
These pictures are BEAUTIFUL! What kind of camera was used? If I had a wish I would wish for a REALLY nice camera. Oh, and I would wish to be a REALLY good photographer.
Also, I would wish for world peace. ;)
Make that "if I had THREE wishes..."
It was Keith's camera. It is pretty high tech digital. I'll ask him what it is. Plus he takes a lot of pictures and fiddles with them on the computer before he posts them. P.S. you are funny:)
Post a Comment