His latest obsession is to wiggle his bootie everytime he is on his changing table. We've noticed that he especially enjoys doing it when he is in just his diaper, or better yet... diaperless. I guess more than a bootie shake it looks like an attempt at the crab walk.
The first time Asher tried out this latest obsession was at his 4 month check up. Apparently it's not too abnormal for the babes to try to suck on their toes. But, nevertheless I was still a little embarrassed. Talk about GROSS!
I love this video because it took him like 5 tries to finally get the toes in the mouth. Too bad I interrupted his toe suckage with my laughing but I just couldn't control myself.
This is just him being cute on his belly. These days I put him down on his back, go in the other room for a second and when I come back in he's chilling out on his belly. My favorite part of the video is the end when he laughs. (sorry it's so long)
5 comments:
Hi Michelle and Sheldon and cute little Asher! It's so much fun for me to see him moving around and to hear his voice. Asher is still so cute and has such an engaging personality. His hair is also getting thicker and thicker. You too sucked on your toes, Michelle. All of you girls did. It's cute and besides I think his toes are no dirtier than his hands. It's not like he's walking around on his feet and picking up germs from the grocery store floor or something. I do stop on sticking dead birds in the mouth as you-know-who did. (She shall remain nameless to avoid embarrassment, but we in the family know who it was!) Even I almost lost my cookies on that one.
Hi Michelle and Sheldon and cute little Asher! It's so much fun for me to see him moving around and to hear his voice. Asher is still so cute and has such an engaging personality. His hair is also getting thicker and thicker. You too sucked on your toes, Michelle. All of you girls did. It's cute and besides I think his toes are no dirtier than his hands. It's not like he's walking around on his feet and picking up germs from the grocery store floor or something. I do stop on sticking dead birds in the mouth as you-know-who did. (She shall remain nameless to avoid embarrassment, but we in the family know who it was!) Even I almost lost my cookies on that one.
This is what Bristol said when she saw these videos, "look at his hair, he has so much.". Then the following conversation happened:
Bristol: Look at Asher
Nicole: He is cute, huh
Bristol: No, he is SO cute.
Hey guys. We love the videos. He is getting so strong and cute and lots of hair. Blake says, "he has a stinky diaper" to the changing table one. Blake also said, "shake your hair is fun!" He was shaking his head back and forth really fast while holding onto the crib for support.Yeah, sorry my peanut gallery is not really giving cute comments today. We love and adore your family, none the less.
Cute! Cute! I must see him in April!! And you guys too:)
Post a Comment