Monday, January 05, 2009

Quatro Meses


He's four months old ladies and gents.


Santa left us this little elf. We found him under the tree on Christmas morning. OK, I guess he wasn't a gift from Santa but he does look like a little elf (I think anyway). The hat was a bit small so I smashed it on his head and took some pictures before it could do any permanent damage. Afterall how many times in a person's life can they wear a santa hat that says "Babys 1st Christmas"?? I'm pretty sure just once.
Both Teeth.


So I'm a little concerned this outfit may not fit him at 12 months. But if not I'll just stuff him in it for the picture (See Santa hat picture above).


I'm thinking of making this shirt for my boy. What do you think? Hilarious or what? I think I'm going to go into the baby T Shirt business.
At his check up today he measured 25 1/2 inches long and 14 pounds
4.5 ounces. He is not as ginormous as he once was. He is pretty average size now.

2 comments:

Lora said...

So the pressure is on for me to have super cute kids. He is sooooo cute in all of the pics. Btw, Keith and I are going to try to fly out to see you for General Conference. Wouldn't that be fun?!

Nate said...

So I love the top picture. He is just so stinkin cute.