Bristol loves her Snow White dress picked out by cousin Collin. The shoulders say it all!
The shoes were so darling! Sorry about the crazy Kali face in the background:)
Ok, so I admit that this is my favorite '08 Christmas picture. It is just so funny! Young child on Christmas morning in front of a fully decorated tree, complete with Christmas PJ's and pout.
They made little Christmas nativity scenes.
Disney Trivial Pursuit. It was so cute! Even Blake and Bristol were getting questions right.
Collin loved showing Bristol how to set up the trap and take turns making it go off.
It was too much excitement for Katie!
2 comments:
I swear those dress up princess outfits were on every little girls christmas list this year! They are so adorable! I must say that the Snow White one is probably the cutest of all I've seen.
The best part of the Snow White outfit was how excited Collin was to both pick it out and give it to Bristol. For such a manly-man he can be very tender, especially with the babies and little girls. The whole day was lots of fun. We always miss the Masias's though.
Post a Comment