Saturday, January 03, 2009

New Years at Disneyland

First order of the day...Mickey Mouse pancakes!  Remember watching them make these?


Ride to Tom Sawyer's Island.



I had to show the boys the eye holes I used to look through on this treehouse.



It was hard to get them away from running in circles on this thing.  They loved it!  The simple things in life I suppose.

In the infamous caves on Tom Sawyer Island.

They were a little freaked out by the pirate stuff in the caves, especially when they tried to touch the gold and a pirate yelled at them or a skeleton and eye popped out at them.  I liked it and thought it was funny.


It was a little tricky to figure out which pipe went where so you could communicate with the other person, but we got it.  I think the pipe is eating Dylan's face in this picture.

It's mom down below!




Tom Sawyer's Island is still a crowd pleaser!  Dylan and his pirate booty.

Come on it is totally safe for Collin to drive.  It is not a problem that he can't see over the wheel.  He's flexible.

They were really excited to drive on Autopia.  Good thing there is a track.  I have to say those cars are not so easy to steer, though.

Small World is open again!

Happy New Year and happy b-day Mom!


1 comment:

Jo Thompson said...

Tom Sawyer Island was Christopher's favorite attraction. Glad to see the boys having so much fun there.