Saturday, November 18, 2006

TRICK OR TREAT!!





Well the boys had a great time designing and carving their pumpkins. When else is it okay to sit on the table and draw on something with a sharpee? Yes, Nicole and I look tired in the pre trick or treating picture. We had just spent the day getting all four of the cousins picture taken- in costume- so Mom could have something from Halloween since that was the day they left for Italy.
They had a great time trick or treating, Halloween is probably Dylan's favorite holiday. He kept hitting up the neighbors for more pieces of candy. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. Collin kept falling down, after all, it's difficult to see the cracks in the sidewalk at night. No, he wouldn't wear his Smee hat with the fuzzy sideburns, so he was just a kid in a striped shirt. Bristol didn't grasp the fun of trick or treating. I think she was wondering why she had to wear wings and take a walk at night. Just wait until she discovers what candy is....sugar high for a week! Blake was asleep in the bjorn and oblivious to it all. Ah, the memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Collin's version of the cheesy grin??

Lisa said...

yes. I was wondering if anyone would notice. If Collin's going to be a stinker, or if I catch him being silly, he'll flash me the cheesy grin.