

Well, I don't want to take away from Nicole and Nate's blog post, but I had the pictures of the cake eating on my camera. I figured they would be anxious to see some of them. We had a great time at the party. The pinata, the cupcakes, the opening of Bristol's presents; the boys enjoyed it all. Can you believe that this little doll is one year old now?
2 comments:
Look at that cutie!! I love her little pigtails and how she's chowing down on a big peice of cake. Looks like she had a fun party!
Yeah, she had fun. It took her a while to eat the cake. She wasn't very interested. I actually had to put little pieces of cake and frosting in her mouth for her before she would even eat it herself. She started eating it however by picking up the big chunk. Lets just say she is not the most adventurous (sp?) when it comes to trying new food. That is our big battle in our house lately. What will Bristol eat?
Post a Comment