Our journal and photo album.
My favorite part of these pictures is that both Collin and Dylan look naked and are shirtless little boys.
I was laughing at the same thing! They sure are cuties!!!
Lora the pictures post in reverse order to how the are downloaded. Don't ask me why but if you want them in a certain order you have to download them in the opposite order.
That is weird. I have no idea. That's never happened to me before. I can try to fix it. ??
DOes that look better? What can I say I have a fast computer and I'm at work soooo why not edit the post to be as you wanted it, eh?
When I was viewing these pictures with the boys, Collin chanted, "We na-ked."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My favorite part of these pictures is that both Collin and Dylan look naked and are shirtless little boys.
I was laughing at the same thing! They sure are cuties!!!
Lora the pictures post in reverse order to how the are downloaded. Don't ask me why but if you want them in a certain order you have to download them in the opposite order.
That is weird. I have no idea. That's never happened to me before. I can try to fix it. ??
DOes that look better? What can I say I have a fast computer and I'm at work soooo why not edit the post to be as you wanted it, eh?
When I was viewing these pictures with the boys, Collin chanted, "We na-ked."
Post a Comment