It was Bristol's 1st birthady yesterday, I know we can't believe it either. We had a little party for her and here are some pictures of all the fun we had. We had a fun time and can't wait to see everybody this holiday season.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wish we were there. It's crazy how different Bristol looks from Lisa's boys. Look at Bristol in her last Bday picture compared to the picture below it of her asleep in the stroller at Disneyland. Look how much she's grown up in recent months!! It's amazing!!!
We were noticing the same thing. We can't believe how fast she has grown up. I can't believe it has been a year already. Nate made a dvd of a slide show of some pictures of her through out the year for her birthday and it was so crazy to see her grow up right before your eyes.
Lisa, Nate and I were all talking about the three day weekend because the school next to us didn't have school on Friday because of Veterans Day. We all don't recall getting school off for Veterans Day when we were growing up. Maybe someone else has an opinion or remembers. If they do always have school off then that will be pretty fun for Bristol, even though it is the day after her birthday. No worries Lora about not calling on her birthday. It was pretty loud and crazy here and she knows you love her. She did wear the outfit you gave her for her birthday on her birthday.
We never got Veteran's Day off. Didn't they just change the law on that? Maybe it was in AZ or Utah but somewhere they decided to take off Veteran's instead of Martin Luther. Or maybe it was just a proposition. ... I realize the more I write the more I lose my credibility on this. But I think it was when I was in AZ.
4 comments:
Wish we were there. It's crazy how different Bristol looks from Lisa's boys. Look at Bristol in her last Bday picture compared to the picture below it of her asleep in the stroller at Disneyland. Look how much she's grown up in recent months!! It's amazing!!!
We were noticing the same thing. We can't believe how fast she has grown up. I can't believe it has been a year already. Nate made a dvd of a slide show of some pictures of her through out the year for her birthday and it was so crazy to see her grow up right before your eyes.
Lisa, Nate and I were all talking about the three day weekend because the school next to us didn't have school on Friday because of Veterans Day. We all don't recall getting school off for Veterans Day when we were growing up. Maybe someone else has an opinion or remembers. If they do always have school off then that will be pretty fun for Bristol, even though it is the day after her birthday. No worries Lora about not calling on her birthday. It was pretty loud and crazy here and she knows you love her. She did wear the outfit you gave her for her birthday on her birthday.
We never got Veteran's Day off. Didn't they just change the law on that? Maybe it was in AZ or Utah but somewhere they decided to take off Veteran's instead of Martin Luther. Or maybe it was just a proposition. ... I realize the more I write the more I lose my credibility on this. But I think it was when I was in AZ.
Post a Comment