Thursday, August 17, 2006

Three Kids in the Tub

















This was after we had spent the day ripping out the carpet at 3728 Benton and working at Lisa's. Needless to say the three of them were filthy. You can see a dirty hand print mark on the tub and I think the water turned brown from all of the dirt.
















Bristol decided she wanted to go somewhere and climbed into her carseat. She has been obsessed with her carseat lately. Whatever keeps her busy:)
















This is when she finally made it in. However I believe it looks like a posed shot with her hand resting on her leg like that. We thought it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute lil' raggamuffins. Bristol is all ready for her photo shoot in the last one!!

Nate said...

That is exactly what we thought. It was funny to catch that pose. She actually held the pose for a little while too. She is constantly moving now. She never wants to hold still. She is so into pulling herself up and walking up and down the side of the couch. She tries to walk from the couch to her toy basket, but it is a little too far but she keeps trying. Needless to say she has fallen twice now. I tried to move her toy box closer but she just freaked out and started crying until I moved it back. She likes a challenge I guess.