This is at the beginning of the demo work. The boys were enjoying ripping off the fake brick tiles with their tools. Dylan and Collin even helped carry pieces of wood and sheetrock out to the garbage piles. What little worker buddies!
My favorite is how Dylan is wearing protective eye wear, but has no shirt or shoes on. It is pretty funny. When you go to their house now Dylan can give you the future tour of how the kitchen will be. He is very excited about this remodel. I can invision the final product and I know it will be just beautiful.
1 comment:
My favorite is how Dylan is wearing protective eye wear, but has no shirt or shoes on. It is pretty funny. When you go to their house now Dylan can give you the future tour of how the kitchen will be. He is very excited about this remodel. I can invision the final product and I know it will be just beautiful.
Post a Comment