Should have been the name of this weeks show instead of "So You Think You Can Dance." Did anyone notice that judge Mia is a little bit of an Eeyore? Holy Cow. I was dying!!! Ok, I'll give her this... she can choreograph. I'm sure she knows her stuff. But, DANG....
Did you guys have the same reaction?
Who do you think is meaner, Mia or Simon Cowell?
Do you think Benji has it in the bag?
How do we like Natalie with straight hair? She kind of reminded me of Jen Scott.
Comments are encouraged on this one.
2 comments:
Ummm, yeah!!! Miss Mia was a little crazy. Oh and I think she is a little boy crazy. She was doggin' (?sp)all the girls, but had way more positive things to say to the boys. I also thought it was interesting that she said that she liked working with Ivan and only gave him good comments and then she gave negative comments to Benji. She was a little crazy. My favorite was how she was getting in arguments with the other judges. I also feel like she has to make sure that these people know that they are not going to become these popular people and wont get all of these offers to dance because of the show. Her comment right before the end of the show was just a little insane.
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if she gets another word in before the shows finale cause she likes to hear herself pontificate.... so don't worry Lora, you'll get another chance to hear her.
Post a Comment