I am sure sheldon didn't have to look very far for this picture...He must have been doing some geneology lately. That looks like a sheldon family mullet if I have ever seen one. And yes, I know the guy we were in the FFA together. Sheldon, you know the FFA (that's Future Farmers of America for you California folk), I am always hearing make mention of it.
2 comments:
This picture was probably from Delta High School's yearbook last year. Hee Hee. That is for sure the true mullet. How did you find the picture?
Nicole,
I am sure sheldon didn't have to look very far for this picture...He must have been doing some geneology lately. That looks like a sheldon family mullet if I have ever seen one. And yes, I know the guy we were in the FFA together. Sheldon, you know the FFA (that's Future Farmers of America for you California folk), I am always hearing make mention of it.
Post a Comment