Friday, June 04, 2010



I'm not trying to brag, but I have a cute kid. I know all those who check this blog will agree. :) Anyway just wanted to let you all know that it didn't rain today!!! We went to the park and Asher loves the swings (except for when he pushes the empty swings and they fly back and hit him in the face- whoops).
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Karen said...

Yes, he is cute. Like I said this weekend, it's not just that he is cute physically, it's his personality too. He's a little imp and very engaging.

By the way, the tradition of leaving something at each others' house continues...I found some cute little striped socks after you left! They have been washed and are waiting for him next time I see you.

Nicole said...

yes, I agree he is a cute little boy. You just want to pick him up and squeeze.

Lora said...

I miss the little tike! Mom and Michelle, I think you leave things as an excuse to see each other again soon;-)