Our journal and photo album.
This is hilarious and made me laugh out loud for several minutes. I guess you would call this Yankee Ingenuity! He is so cute.
so funny!! You guys have to take a snow trip next winter.
I agree time to go to the snow. I do like how the caption had his little accent written in.
Maybe they're cowboy socks, with the appendage to fit over the spur. Run that by Blake and see what he thinks.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is hilarious and made me laugh out loud for several minutes. I guess you would call this Yankee Ingenuity! He is so cute.
so funny!! You guys have to take a snow trip next winter.
I agree time to go to the snow. I do like how the caption had his little accent written in.
Maybe they're cowboy socks, with the appendage to fit over the spur. Run that by Blake and see what he thinks.
Post a Comment