Hey fam,
Just wanted ya'll to know I started a blog to post recipes. I figure it might be an easy way for Lisa to get some of our recipes for the cookbook. It's sort of an online version of the recipe club. If anyone wants to join so they can share recipes let me know. I won't bug you by sending you an invite unless you want to be invited. Just send me an email or post a comment with the email address you want me use to invite you. That goes for extended family and/or friends who may check this blog who would want to be part of the recipe blog.
Ok the link for it is www.gianatasiofamilyrecipes.blogspot.com and I also added it to the side bar of this blog for easy access.
Also FYI I created a photo blog for some of my pictures if you care to see them. It's called Point of View and it's at www.pointofviewphotos.blogspot.com
Lastly I thought this blog could use an update and thus you have it's new appearance.
Later!
1 comment:
I think that this is a great idea and I have some new recipes to add. Go ahead and invite me!
Post a Comment