Saturday, May 15, 2010

Umm...Who did this?

So the other night I opened the refrigerator to find this carton of whipping cream with a straw in it. My first thought was, "Who is drinking the whipping cream?" Do you think you know? Let's see if you can figure it out with a few clues.
Clue #1 The shelf is too high for Blake to reach without a chair.
Clue #2 It is someone who drinks milk all of the time.
Clue # 3 This person either can't read the label stating that it is whipping cream, or they are too curious to see what whipping cream takes like prior to the whipping.

Did you need the clues, or are you just going to guess?
Answer: Collin. When I pondered aloud, "oh, who tried drinking this I wonder?"
Collin answered with..."Mom, that milk tastes bad so don't use it." I then explained that was because it was whipping cream and that I would never buy such a small container of milk for all of the family.
Case Closed.

9 comments:

Karen said...

When I first started reading this post I immediately thought of Collin. He has a long history of sneaking food. I remember him moving the chair and using a wooden spoon to get to the goodie jar when he was just a little guy. He was a little sneaky muncher on our trip down to southern California a few weeks ago too.

Anonymous said...

So funny! I love this story!

Nicole said...

That is hilarious. At least he didn't like the taste of it or your plans for it's use would have been foiled. I love how he got a straw and left it in the container too.

Lisa said...

This has nothing to do with the post, but every time Blake out grows something he gets excited to give it to Asher when he turns three. Today it was his Sunday shoes.

ecuakim said...

Hahahahaha! That is so funny! And it makes me so glad that Clark can't get into the fridge yet!

Lora said...

This made me giggle out loud. I thought of the cookie jar incident as well and suspected Collin. He is a crack up.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think the bendy straw makes this story all the more endearing.

Karen said...

I just read this post AGAIN and laughed just as hard the second time as the first. Knowing the character who perpetrated this crime makes it all the more funny. Yes, the bendy straw does make it all the more funny.

Nicole said...

Kim, yes be glad that Clark can't get into the fridge. Once Kali figured it out there is no stopping her for food she wants to eat. I came out of the shower one day and she was eating frozen chicken bites. Luckily they are cooked.