Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

For Mother's Day we went to Mom and Dad's new house. It was really fun! Asher got to sit on a tractor.


Pet a Llama.

Frolic in the grass (and I saw 2 snakes that are still haunting my dreams.)

He especially enjoyed being carried by his dad when we went to the creek. Can't you tell?
Oh and he also loved the kisses Sheldon gave him. Doesn't that face say "Love you too Dad."
We had a great time and it was so much fun to get away and spend sometime with Mom on Mother's Day. We haven't had a mother's day with her in a long time so we really felt lucky.

Don't these clouds look cool? This picture was taken from Mom and Dad's property.


Here are a couple of random pictures of Asher stealing my corn. The little stinker.

6 comments:

Karen said...

I had a great time too! It was a really fun weekend. You couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. How are Asher's little legs? Have they healed up from the berry pokeys? As for the snakes...I haven't seen any more of them since the one I saw the other day when mowing the lawn which was so cold he couldn't move and just lay there looking at me with his beady little eyes. When the kitties get here they will thin the numbers down. They love to catch snakes...and moles. Whoo hoo! Go Minnie and Marie!

Anonymous said...

Uggg I hate snakes and I hope those cats do their job. Asher's legs are constantly bruised and scraped, but the scratches from your house are healed. :)

ecuakim said...

Cute pics, Shell. And the commentary was hilarious. Glad you had a Happy Mother's Day.

Lora said...

I love the picture of Asher at the creek. So funny! I also think it is pretty hilarious when he is stealing your corn. He looks like he is trying to catch up to being the same size as you. I guess part of that plan is to eat all of your food.

Unknown said...

He is looking older and more mobile. I am also sensing a "I want to do things my way, even if they are dangerous" kind of look in his eye.

Nicole said...

Can you tell he is a little Michelle. Look at the picture of you guys next to each other eating the corn, he looks just like you. So cute.