Monday, April 13, 2009

The Zoo with Cousin Kenny

We were pretty excited to be at the zoo!

What Bristol lacks in size, she makes up for with finesse.  The book title Put Me in the Zoo comes to mind.

Collin and Bristol.  I will call them "The Wonder Twins" from now on.  Those two are cohorts in crime I tell you!  Whirlwinds or energy, noise, and excitement.  Nicole said, "I forgot how crazy they get when they are together.  Doesn't it make you look forward to Disneyland?"



Some smiles! 

So no one looks to happy in this picture.  We got them all looking in the same direction, what more do you want?

Almost time to go home.  They were getting a little sleepy and grumpy, but didn't really want to leave.  Thanks for the zoo idea Kenny, it was fun!

3 comments:

Nate said...

Thanks Lora for the pics, they are great. The best thing is that all of my reactions to the pictures are what you would write underneath as the caption.

Anonymous said...

I like how Blake is wearing his hood in every picture. Was it chilly?

What cute kids! I love that they are little buddies, even if it means they're partners in crime.

Lora said...

I like the roll over, but mom said it wasn't working on her computer. it just kept freezing. I'll check up on that.
Blake likes to wear his hood all the time now. It doesn't really matter what the weather is. Whatever!