Thursday, April 23, 2009

Retirement weekend

The cutest kids ever! I don't have many pictures of the adults though. I will do better about that next time we come out to visit.
Bristol enjoying a relaxing afternoon by the pool.

What a good helper!


Carseat buddies

Club Penguin!!!
Bristol and Blake getting ready for ice cream.

Collin and Asher just hanging out.

Collin wanted to try picking him up. What a good big cousin.

Yummy home-made icecream. Thanks Lisa- it was DELISH!

Not totally sure about the slide...

Loving the Jumpy Tent.

Taking a much needed rest after a great party.
It was great to see everyone! We can wait to see you again soon!

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a wonderful weekend. Thanks everyone! Dad had wonderful time at his party and that is what it was all about wasn't it?! I think we have a terrific family. (And the cutest grandkids I have ever seen.) We had the additional blessing of having the three Nielsen boys here Monday to Thursday while Lisa and Chris were in Houston. That was a wonderful time too. We are such lucky folks!

Lora said...

Everyone is very cute! I'm excited to see all at Disneyland:) I will get more pictures up as soon as I can figure out how to download them from Keith's camera.