Monday, April 13, 2009

Vallejo Bobsled Team

So this is what happens when Nate is watching the girls so I can vacuum the house. He came back after he had taken them down the hill twice and told me about it (partly because he thought I would freak out and not want him to do it). Then we decided to take them again so we could get it filmed. Nate said after the first time he went down and they got to the bottom of the hill, Kali yelled "Mmaaa" (translated to MORE!).

Now I don't know why I never thought of doing this. I guess that is why there are dads.

2 comments:

Nate said...

Don't worry all courses are checked ahead of time and are made sure no automobiles are coming. Truth is the street that we were on is a the quietest street in our whole neighborhood.

Anonymous said...

I want to go on a bobsled ride! That looks fun!