Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Why haven't ya'll watched Lost?

Come on Nate sacrifice school for the sake of Wednesday night entertainment. Now when we come home for the holidays we won't have anything to talk about. We are just going to sit around and watch what ever Tom's watching on tv and yell at Katie Gianatasio to stay away from the shoes and the See's candy. By the way I learned a little bit about Tic douloureux.

Hope things are well and we'll talk to you soon. Sheldon and Michelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, are you guys caught up yet because I have a couple theories I want to throw out there.... let me know!!

Nate said...

Yes we are caught up. We have been watching them on Wednesday nights. It is pretty crazy. I knew that "Henry" was their leader when they had him locked up. Ahh if only they had killed him. Umm and the polar bear was kind of creepy and when the heck are we going to find out how Lock got paralyzed. Ok Michelle I want to hear your theories.

Anonymous said...

I will post my theories later in the week. I told you some over the phone yesterday, but I have more.