Friday, October 13, 2006

BLAKE--The newest member of the brat pack



This picture was taken within the first few moments of being born. He was so wide eyed and alert, I was sort of surprised by that. Doesn't he have a nice profile?







The boys are all together here. Dylan and Collin are wearing their big brother shirts from Grandma Nielsen. The big boys have been very loving and excited to have a baby brother. Dylan has really enjoyed holding Blake, and snuggling with him.






Here is a funny picture of Blake. He was trying to sleep but Chris insisted on taking a picture, hence the sleepy eyes. I took a really cute picture with my phone, but it costs money to download, and I would totally have to take forever to figure out how to do it. So, that is not going to happen any time soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray hooray!!!! You have the cutest boys in the world!!! I love those kids so much! Thanks for posting the pictures; they are so great to see. We are so happy for your family! Blake is a cute little newborn and we can't wait to come out in December to meet him. I love you guys!

Sheldon said...

He is cute, that's because they're free SHOOT!

Anonymous said...

Don't try to understand Sheldon's comment. He's quoting a commercial that is unrelated to babies. He is pretty random!

Nate said...

Sheldon you are random