Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's all in the right type of frosting

The day after Lora's wedding, and the night before the Masias were to leave...we, of course, needed another project. Michelle, your eyes were closed so I cropped you out.

Showing off the skills.



Asher liked to lick the candies prior to sticking them on the house, it probably made for better adhesion. GOOD TIMES!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there. They are all so very precious! What great grandsons we have! I'm glad the graham cracker houses live on in the family. I think Nicole and the girls were going to make them also as she called me about the frosting.

Nicole said...

looks like fun. I will have to post our pictures of our graham cracker houses we made too. When we were about done making them Kali says, "I feel sick". Needless to say she had been eating candy the entire time and must have consumed too much.

Lisa said...

ha, ha. poor little girl. I have often hoped my boys would get sick from eating too much junk food at one time, but they never do. not to be mean, I just want them to heed my warnings. Now they don't believe me when I tell them that eating to much of, whatever, will upset their stomachs.