Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gwyn and her antics

So we started trying to feed Gwyn some baby food the last week or so. Let's just say it is a big process. She is not real into it, but I want her to start eating some food because for one she only sleeps in four hour lengths at night before she has to be fed again. She used to sleep pretty much through the night and in the last month or so she has been waking up more.



So since the rice cereal didn't go over too well we tried some peas.
Nope still didn't go over well.

We gave her a break from trying for almost a week and tried again, but we got the same result. So now I have just been feeding her a little bit each day in hopes that one day she will take to it more and actually eat the amount they say they should at her age.

3 comments:

Karen said...

This is hilarious! Dad thinks it should be on America's Funniest Home Videos. Asher giggles the whole time he watches it and he has watched it multiple times. His laughter makes it even more funny.
I can't get over how much Gwyn is starting to look like you, Nicole. You were darker, but her eyes, eyebrows and expressions are so much like hers at the same age. Aunt Jo has said since she was born that she thinks she looks the most like you.

Karen said...

I found a typo/error in the previous post - her "eyes, eyebrows and expressions are so much like YOURS at the same age. Sorry, should have proofread it before I published it.

Lisa said...

The boys said,"Maybe they should feed her popsicles." I think it was the tongue action they were referring to, not the nutritional part.