Monday, January 17, 2011

Photos of Gwyn

So believe it or not, Gwyn is already 6 months old. So I asked my friend JoAnn if she would be interested in taking her photos again. You see she doesn't charge me for the pictures, I usually give her the cd to put them on and a little gift of my appreciation. However, she provides me with beautiful pictures. I love having so many cute pictures to choose from and being able to pick which sizes I want to print of what pictures. It has been great. Now I don't know what I am going to do because she is moving in June. She has a sampling up on her photography blog of some of the pictures she just took. She said there are 20 total that turned out really cute. However, these are the only ones I have seen so far and thought you might be interested too. Just click here to visit and take a peak.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love these photos! They're SOOOO adorable!

Karen said...

She is so cute and you can tell from the pictures she is full of personality. Can't wait to see her! (And you too of course)