Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Bristol's Jump

So here is some lost video footage from this summer. Bristol was so excited she could jump into the pool by herself she wanted me to make sure that Grandma saw her. However, I never managed to get the video posted. So better late than never.
The girls made huge strides in their swimming this summer. Kali started off being like a little koala hanging on for dear life, but towards the end of the summer she was swimming around the whole pool by herself (well with her floaties). I am planning on putting them in swimming lessons this Jan. and have them keep swimming through the year so they wont be afraid of the water next summer. They should be little fishes next summer because I am sure we will go to the pool more often since I will actually be able to get in the water, unlike this last summer. Hope you enjoy her jump.



1 comment:

Karen said...

Good job Bristol! I am very proud of you and can't wait to hear about your progress when you take swimming lessons. You are the same age as your mom when she learned to swim with no floaties and without holding on to anyone's finger. I am sure that you will do well in your swimming lessons too, Kali! I can't wait to swim with you next summer! Gwyn will like the water too by then. I think you will all do well as both Mommy and Daddy are very good swimmers and swimming is lots of fun.