Wednesday, November 10, 2010

This... is...

Jeopardy!

He normally answers when we ask him what show it is. I kept asking him because I was trying to get it on video, but the little stinker was too caught up with his dance moves. He did, however, make time for a mid-dance snack.

This video was taken almost two months ago, which as we know is equal to about a year and a half in kid time. He still likes Jeopardy but has recently developed a keen ear for Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. I know, I know. He likes the beat what can I say?

5 comments:

ecuakim said...

Too cute.

Lisa said...

We'll have to get Blake and Asher to do a dance together. Blake busts out moves all the time. You know, like in the mall, the dentist office, wherever he feels the right beat. He literally gets on the ground and spins, etc. I need to get it on film.

Nicole said...

nnjnnnnnnnnnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj






we loved it! from Kali sssssddddddddddddddddddffffffffffffffgzzzzzzzzzf

Lora said...

Very cute! He looks so old and grown up!! I can't wait to see you guys soon:-)
I did take some video of Blake dancing at this age and it was hillarious, but without enough lighting.

Nicole said...

I just saw Sheldon in the background.
I never saw him there before.