Sunday, October 31, 2010

More to Come Soon

So we got our family photo taken and I will be getting all of the pictures soon. Here is a little sneak peek of whats to come. Of the pictures I have seen thus far, this one is my favorite. Oh how I love my little girls.
Michelle do you recognize the dress that Gwyn is wearing?

4 comments:

Karen said...

They're so cute. I love them too and I also love MY little girls who are now so grown up and wonderful women. I am so proud of all of you and what good people you have all turned out to be!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! Your girls are all so beautiful! I can't believe she is just now fitting into that dress! I totally forgot I sent it to you! Cute! I feel priveledged that it made it into the family pictures! :)

Lora said...

Ahhh, they are so adorable! I love it! I must see them in person soon!!

Lisa said...

I can hardly believe how big they are all getting. They probably won't recognize me when they see me again. I'm dying to see you all!