So now that Bristol has been going to school now for a few weeks I finally got her pictures loaded onto the computer and finally posted. She has been enjoying school, but also says it is boring. Especially the first week she said they just kept talking about the rules. I guess if she thinks it is boring now it is a good thing we put her in this year. She is enjoying it more and more each day as she gets used to the new routine. She told me yesterday how during music class she got to play the bongo drums which was very exciting. It was nice because Nate was able to be home to see her off to school the first day.
3 comments:
Sooo exciting1 I still remember when I started kindergarten and that was a long time ago. I loved it and was so glad to be able to be in school. Tell Bristol my teacher's name was Mrs. Easterday - what a funny name! I also remember when you started kindergarten. I went home and shed a little tear. Although I was excited for you, my last baby was a big girl and it was a little sad. I got over it quickly though, when I started enjoying a few hours to myself each day! That was a luxury I hadn't had for eleven years and it was kind of nice.
Your girls are so funny with their poses for the camera. My boys just don't do that. Dylan has always wanted to take a bus to school, so I am sure he will be envious when he sees this photo.
Such a cutie! I meant to call her after her first day. I miss the girls!! Gwyn is getting so big already.
Post a Comment