A view from Ponte Vecchio.
Jewelers line both sides of the road on the Ponte Vecchio.
Emerging from the Ponte Vecchio to the Palazza Vecchio. Yes, they are both old. Palazza is palace and it is Florence's town hall.
The Piazza della Signoria is in front of it and along with being the original home to Michelangelo's David houses many other statues. I have to say that I saw more nude artwork that day then most likely all the days of my life combined. I had to work pretty hard to get a picture without it being too shocking.

1 comment:
Looks like it is turning out to be a great trip. Hope the rest of it goes well. Just in case you were wondering, Midnight is doing fine and it has rained so that has helped with the watering of all of the plants. :) Your neighbors have asked about you so now tomorrow I can tell them that you are having a great time and all is well. Ciao!
Post a Comment