We went to Dad's station to carve pumpkins on Friday. The kids had a great time, well the adults did too. Thanks Grandpa for making this a great memory for all.
It was some great memories. I have some pictures to put on too. I have put a couple on our blog, but the pictures are on our other computer. I will have to post them another time. Lisa you got some great pics though. Oh and in the one picture of me, what am I doing with my leg? I told Nate that it looks like I am lifting my leg like a dog. Sorry for that image.
Nic-remember that you were probably straddling the bench, so no worries. Honestly I didn't even think of the dog thing until you mentioned it. I just thought maybe you needed better leverage to scoop the guts.
2 comments:
It was some great memories. I have some pictures to put on too. I have put a couple on our blog, but the pictures are on our other computer. I will have to post them another time. Lisa you got some great pics though. Oh and in the one picture of me, what am I doing with my leg? I told Nate that it looks like I am lifting my leg like a dog. Sorry for that image.
Nic-remember that you were probably straddling the bench, so no worries. Honestly I didn't even think of the dog thing until you mentioned it. I just thought maybe you needed better leverage to scoop the guts.
Post a Comment