Thursday, October 02, 2008

Asher Pictures

We are trying to decide which pictures to use for his announcement and we also want to blow some up and frame. We need some help narrowing down the best pictures! Please comment and let us know which pictures you like best. For those who don't know how to comment I created a Poll on the side of the blog. Please vote for your favorites (you can vote for as many as you want). We can use up to 3 pictures for the announcement.

Thanks!!

Picture 1:

2:

3:

4:

5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

3 comments:

Nate said...

They are all really cute it is hard to decide. I really believe which ever ones you decide it will be great because they are adorable.

Lisa said...

If you posted some pictures that weren't cute it would be easier to decide. I like 1, 3, and I think 5. I am having troubles remembering which one was back and white. Color pictures are cute too, I just love black and white.

Lora said...

I like a lot of them, but picture 5 is cute and unique. I also like 7.