I know I was the last to post, but I thought since no one else is I will just post some more pictures. Hope everyone is doing well.


We have started giving them baths together. It works pretty well, the only thing is that Bristol keeps thinking Kali is taking her toys when they float over towards her side of the tub.

So Bristol loves to take her clothes off (including her diaper) especially when she is supposed to be sleeping. One of her other favorite past times is trying to use the toilet. So far we haven't been too successful, but at least she is interested I guess.
3 comments:
Cute little kids!! We love the toilet blackmale picture. It reminds me of the one Grandma Gibby sent me when I got married. :) We can't wait to meet this baby and see Bristol!!!
She can't wait to meet you either. Yeah I couldn't resist taking a picture I thought that she was just too cute.
So apparently this is the nudest section of the blog. Plenty of blackmail. They are too cute! I can't believe Kali's Smile in that one picture. It was so fun to see so much of family and friends this weekend. Christmas is coming and then we can all be together.
Post a Comment