Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy Halloween




This year we had little organization, maybe next year they will line up on the step with their Jack-o-lanterns in front of them. What? A mom can dream can't she? We had a successful night of trick-or-treating; a dream come true for the boys and a nightmare for me. Let's just say Dylan's candy count was on the 200 side. Things are a bit sticky around here. Blake loves lollipops-I know, I know, but by the third child there is no stopping them- he managed to get one stuck to the back of his head. He spent some time looking for it and being puzzled by the outcry of laughter from the other two boys. Ahh, the memories. By the way, you wouldn't know it from this picture, but Blake had a temperature of 103 when this picture was taken. Hence the turtle in pajamas and not the full costume. What a trooper.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Super cute pictures. They all look so good. I am sure they enjoyed getting all of the candy. Some how we managed to have Bristol really enjoy just passing the candy out at our ward trunk or treat. We went around at the very end, but she didn't get too big of a haul. She just loved saying "trick or treat".

Lora said...

Very cute and Dylan is very scary! We need some Bristol pictures too. I'm excited to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Dylan has such a great expression in that last one.