Sunday, November 11, 2007
Happy Cake Bristol
So Bristol's birthday was yesterday (or how she likes to say it "Happy Cake"). Here are a few photos of her fun birthday. This is the story of the first two photos. So about a minute before we get to our destination of Traintown for her birthday, she starts crying and saying poky. She then says, "mommy, cranberry in my nose". She had been eating dried cranberries for a snack and I guess got a little bored and decided to stick one up her nose. We were a little fearful that we would be spending several hours in the emergency room to have the cranberry removed; however, thanks to grandma's pocket knife tweezers and Nate's precision we were able to accomplish the task of removing the cranberry from up the nose. It was just in reach of the tweezers, so we were lucky that we escaped that catastrophe.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Although we feel bad that Bristol had a somewhat traumatic birthday, that story is hilarious! Poky! Although I could do with out the cranberry close up.
I also like Bristol's face in the cake picture. She's reaching for the frosting on the plate and has a very excited look on her face. So cute. Happy Birthday Bristol!! We love you!
Do you notice how in the train picture the adults seem way more excited then the kids? You have to do a close up of that one.
Yeah, I think I'm giving up my cranberry trail mix for a while, thanks guys.
I love the Cinderella cake! That is some creative cake making there. Very impressive. I love Bristol's face!
Happy B-day! I have some gifts for you;) What would a two year old's birthday be without something going up the nose, you know? Lisa looks super serious in the cranberry display picture. Probably because this kind of thing is old hat to her by now.
Hey. Is that the same doll we used on our cakes?
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp[ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp this is from Bristol.
I know I am sorry about the cranberry close up but I thought Bristol's face was too sad to not put on. Also to Lora's comment, yes it is the same cake from when we were little. I asked mom if she still had it and of course she did.
Happy Birthday Bristol. You look very cute holding the number two.
Impressive. I knew I recognized that little doll face.
Post a Comment