Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Mystery Spot


Nate and Bristol at the Mystery Spot



Bristol waiting for our tour time. She loves her glasses, too bad she wont usually keep them on for too long.


I just had to include this one at the end because I thought it was just too cute of them. They were watching a video together.

9 comments:

Lora said...

It doesn't really look like Bristol inherited the bubble butt. Curious. Did Nate hear that I've recently discovered that two of my friends served their missions with him, David Jones and Krista (I don't know her maiden name) Fuller?

Lora said...

It doesn't really look like Bristol inherited the bubble butt. Curious. Did Nate hear that I've recently discovered that two of my friends served their missions with him, David Jones and Krista (I don't know her maiden name) Fuller?

Lora said...

Sorry, I didn't mean for that to publish twice, but I can't get rid of it.

Anonymous said...

SO Cute!!! Oh the Mystery Spot! I love that place. I love the pic of them watching the video.

Anonymous said...

I'd get rid of Lora's extra comment... but I think it's funny that the words "bubble butt" are written twice.

Nate said...

Lora, I know Nate did get the message about Krista, but with out her maiden name I think he just has no idea of who she is. He only remembers most people by their last name from his mission. I am not sure if he heard you know David Jones. I will have to ask him.

Yes the Mystery Spot was fun. We went with some friends and then we went to the beach. Nate went skim boarding and ate it so hard on one of the waves that he thinks he sprained his toe and lost his watch by it flying off of his arm when he hit the ground so hard.

Nate said...

It was pretty funny to see the fall, even though I knew it probably hurt.

Nate said...

Hey, Nate here! I don't know how I feel about everybody talking about my big bubble butt and nicole telling everybody about my major wipe out. Hey Babe...you are not supposed to tell those types of stories to people. I am pretty sure I know Krista actually if she has reddish hair and freckles and I might know david Jones. If you describe him to me it might help.

Lora said...

Yes, that sounds like Krista and her maiden name was PETERSON, I think. David Jones is about 5'10", dark hair, glasses, slight build. He plays the piano and organ.