Just wanted to make sure you knew that was Nate that made that comment and not me. Congratulations. Are you going to start moving in immediately or do you have sometime to move stuff little by little?
Nicole... yeah... we have been moving stuff in little by little this week but the big move is on Saturday. I wish we had the fam to help, but luckily we have lots of friends to pitch in.
congrats! Yes, Shell... we were in Utah, but we were only there for like 4 days. I reserved this trip for family because we will be in Utah for the whole month of March and I can spend more quality time with friends! :)
7 comments:
You mean it's the bank's...right? With that said, congrats anyway?
Thanks Eeyore
Just wanted to make sure you knew that was Nate that made that comment and not me. Congratulations. Are you going to start moving in immediately or do you have sometime to move stuff little by little?
Yeah, I know that Nicole would never make such a stinker of a comment.
I thought it was out of character for Nicole too, but I can imagine Nate thinking it was quite funny.
Nicole... yeah... we have been moving stuff in little by little this week but the big move is on Saturday. I wish we had the fam to help, but luckily we have lots of friends to pitch in.
congrats! Yes, Shell... we were in Utah, but we were only there for like 4 days. I reserved this trip for family because we will be in Utah for the whole month of March and I can spend more quality time with friends! :)
Post a Comment