Monday, August 27, 2007

Playing in her room


So the other day I was doing the dishes and Bristol was being a good girl playing in her room. I went to check on her to make sure she wasn't destroying anything and saw her playing with her toys. I sneaked past her room to get the camera to take a picture. She just looked so cute. The best part about it is that she will never wear a hat normally but lately when she is playing she likes to put her hat on. She will just randomly come out of her room wearing her hat. It is pretty cute. Oh and her facial expression is also because I scared her when I walked in to take a picture. She shrieked a little and then laughed. I thought you all might get some enjoyment out of this picture as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO adorable! I love my cute little neice!