Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bristol and Nate

So Bristol and Nate both love doing their work on their own computers. Bristol loves playing games on the computer at PBS Kids. She just likes to call it "kids". The crying picture was because she wanted to see the pictures I had taken and was upset that I was trying to take another picture. I thought it was a pretty funny picture.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I confessed to my friends at work that I love pictures of little kids crying. (they're so cute!) They all thought I was crazy and/or evil. But, that crying picture of Bristol has reinforced the fact that sorry guys... I love pictures of little ones crying! She's so adorable!

(just so you don't all think I'm sadistic, I love pictures of kids laughing too)

Lora said...

Kids crying in pictures are probably funny because they are without sound. Besides don't worry about me thinking you're sadistic, I'm the one that thinks about pushing kids over sometimes, remember? I don't ever actually do it to kids...but sometimes I push my friend Glenn over onto a couch or something. He pays me back in kind though.