Well to start I think she looks like someone here in our family. Any guesses? I think she looks like Lora in the top photo. To let you know why she is sitting by this castle, we built it from a kit from Michaels. I spotted the kit and it was only $5 versus it's original $20 price. It is supposed to be a sandcastle kit, but we made it for her small little princesses. It also wasn't made to come apart but I cut it a few places and made sure not to glue it shut, so she could play with her princesses inside. She was pretty excited about it and let me tell you I am not sure what kid they thought would be able to put it together. It took me probably two to three hours to glue it all together and assemble it.
We made furniture with the extra remnant pieces, but she was not too happy when she tried to play with the princesses that they are too big for it. I guess I should have double checked before.
Now as far as these photos go she reminds me of another sister. I came out from taking a shower today to Kali on the counter eating a peach and Bristol having signed her name to her legs. Reminds me of a little Lisa, but she graffitied herself rather than a sister.
She also had put her swimsuit on over her pajamas, which was hilarious in itself.

4 comments:
We love the castle-what a great mom for building it for her! She is too funny.
I love her hair when you put it in her little pigtails. It kills me it is SO CUTE! The castle has put you way out of my league. You're a champion.
I love her hair in pigtails too. She is actually letting me do her hair these days. When I put her hair in pigtails with the little buns (you know how you don't pull the hair all the way through) she calls it bunny ears. So sometimes she will ask me to do her hair in bunny ears.
I would agree with you on the Lora look-alike picture and the Lisa the Illustrator story. Reminds me of both of them. The castle is really cool too. We miss all of you! Just got back from Scotland late last night. Hope to put some pictures is soon.
Post a Comment