Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Utah Pics

So I thought everyone would want to see our pictures we got from Utah as well. Hope you enjoy.

So I see this picture and I think that they have the same nose, wait no the exact same nose.
Kali and the remote control. Oh and how we loved the WiiThe hair.Temple Square

5 comments:

Nate said...

So we definitely are cursed with not taking enough pictures. Nate and I are so bad. I didn't even get any pictures of the blessing day.

Nate said...

Thank goodness I have the rest of you.

Anonymous said...

I agree about the nose. The exact same!

I love the family picture. I think I'm going to use it for December on the calendar and then get those things ordered!

Also, I think Lisa took some pictures of the Masias' on Sunday... so Lis when you get a chance will you put them on here or email them to me? Thanks!

Karen said...

Yes, Bristol and Asher have the same nose. It would be from me - you know the "butt nose." I noticed it when Asher was first born. I kind of like my nose although it doesn't hold up glasses very well. Bristol also has my crazy hair that goes where it wants (mostly into your face!)and my love of books.

Lora said...

Hello?! Did you guys just notice the nose? I spotted it right off. You could tell in his ultrasound that they'd have the same nose. I swear, it is true!