Michelle, he looks so cute! The hat cracked me up when I saw it at Disneyland and I thought, "Oh, his first ears!" Plus it's practical with the cold weather. Thanks for posting the picture so I could see him. I heard his visit with the girls went well today. I need to tell you that Bristol was so excited to see him. On Saturday she kept telling me all about her trip to Utah and that she was going to see baby Asher.
3 comments:
That is funny. I can hardly wait to see him in only a little over a week! he he he.
Michelle, he looks so cute! The hat cracked me up when I saw it at Disneyland and I thought, "Oh, his first ears!" Plus it's practical with the cold weather. Thanks for posting the picture so I could see him. I heard his visit with the girls went well today. I need to tell you that Bristol was so excited to see him. On Saturday she kept telling me all about her trip to Utah and that she was going to see baby Asher.
He is so photogenic! Just like his mom. I'm excited to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment