Friday, July 25, 2008

More of a Good Thing





1.Here are Blake and Bristol hanging out at the big rock. This is probably the only way that their feet will look large
2.Kali and her juiciness!
3.Lora and I at the lake before the fireworks started.
4.Waiting for the big show. It's either dust or smoke particles that are reflecting the light; it's kind of cool though.
5.Sheldon and Blake getting a little one on one time.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Some how the pictures did their own thing, but I am sure that everyone can match the descriptions with the photos. Maybe I will edit later, who knows.

Anonymous said...

blogger is so weird like that. it always switches up the order of my pics too. Drives me nuts!

I love the gi-normous drool mark on Sheldon's shoulder. Haha.

Nate said...

Lisa, it is good to see a post again. We have missed you on the blog lately. Very cute pictures. Thanks for posting them.