
So I will officially be considered "Full Term" this weekend. I suppose that means it's time for people to predict....
Post a comment and include:
- The DAY you think he'll be born
- How long he'll be
- How much he'll weigh
Here is some helpful info: I am due Aug 24 and so far I have gained around 30 lbs. (YEAH.... where does it go??)
I know that not all of you remember how to post a comment, but ask for help because this is a contest worth winning- If you win you get to name our baby.
HAHA!!! Just kidding. You can't name our baby. But, please participate.
6 comments:
So Michelle the thirty pounds could have gone to the huge belly you have in front of you. You know when you try to look down at your feet and all you see is a belly? It would be that belly.
Ok and my predictions. I think I have the order right.
I think he will be born August 25th.
He will be 21" long. (I swear this is how long all babies are)
He will weigh 7lbs. 6 oz.
Oh and if I win you better believe I am going to name your baby. I can't wait for the arrival and I am sure you can't wait either. This was the time where I start going somewhat crazy. The waiting game is hard. Hang in there Shell Bell. You look super cute by the way.
Chris thinks: Aug. 26
7lbs. 3oz.
19 inches
Lisa thinks: Aug. 28
7 lbs. 6oz.
20.5 inches
Collin thinks the baby will be born in July 13. He will weigh two pounds and will be 18 inches long.
Dylan predicts he will be born Aug.13. He will weigh 5 pounds and be three inches long.
Blake says,"BABY"
I think the baby will be born August 20 (but I would like the baby to be born on August 26 which is my Grandma's birthday). He will weigh 7lbs. 2 oz. and be 19.7 long.
19.7 inches really. That is precise. Sheldon you crack me up.
This is Bristol's prediction:
Nicole: "Who is that Bristol (looking at the picture)?
Bristol:"Aunt Shell"
Nicole: "What is in her belly?"
Bristol: "A baby"
Nicole: "How big do you think the baby will be?
Bristol: "Big"
Nicole: "When will it be born?"
Bristol: "I don't know"
Then she ran away. So Michelle you are having a BIG baby, due who knows when.
Post a Comment