Monday, June 02, 2008

Sheldon, Michelle, Fetus and Rocky update

28 weeks!
3rd Trimester... hooray!

At our friends Stephanie and Randy Petrey's wedding. It was so fun and the food was DELICIOUS!!

Sheldon and Rocky after a long walk. Notice that they are laying the same way with their legs spread eagle.


This is a video of Sheldon brushing Rocky's teeth for the first time. (Hopefully PETA never sees this video.) It was the funniest thing to witness. I admire Sheldon's patience because even though we bought poultry flavored toothpaste Rocky still didn't enjoy the experience very much. I kept reminding Sheldon to praise him (despite Rocky's occasional nips) . My favorite part is how Sheldon just repeats the words "Good boy" over and over like a robot. Whatever works, right?!

3 comments:

Nate said...

So I love the video of Sheldon. It makes me miss you guys. I can't wait to see you next month. Also I noticed that your couch is in a different spot. At least that is what it looks like. Did you move it against the stair railing?

Lisa said...

I hate to break the news to you, but that is kind of what it is like to brush the teeth of a two year old. They want to do it, but you want the teeth to be brushed well.

Lora said...

Michelle, you look so cute!